View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 09:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Steve, Jean, Joy, Todd, Carolyn, I don't always check in each week, but Todd made me feel guilty for being so lazy this week.

I am preparing for the big "R" event! (R=Retirement) The university is giving me a big reception tomorrow to celebrate my 38 years of service. My last day as a regular faculty member is December 31. I will continue on an emeritus (gratis) basis since I still have some research to finish up. I hope to get more active in advocacy next year.

Steve, has the new owner of your big boat not taken posession yet, or is the boat you moved up the river your small one? We are definitely into the cold weather season here in northwest Louisiana; at or below freezing every night for the last week. Clear, sunny skies allow warm-up to 50s during the day.

Has anyone heard from Robert in Longview, Texas? (I forget his forum name) He retired last year while he was on the original BT. Also, I miss hearing from Jaye. Are you out there? I don't ever go to the old MGH BT any more. Maybe they are there.

Hang in there, everyone!

Robert

Last edited by RLSmi; 12-05-2006 at 09:38 AM. Reason: rephrasing a question to Steve
RLSmi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote