View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 09:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh Kelly.......I am so sorry for your pain and frustration. I can only imagine how disheartened you must have been to have traveled all that distance in pain and to only end up with more questions than answers. I am not a doctor, but I suspect all that you've said you're experiencing is due to the RSD. It sounds like your doctor may know far less than we do about it.

Isn't there ANY other doctor that Medicare will let you see that may know more about RSD??? The blood pressure could have been high from the stress of the visit, the RSD, or the pain. I know my blood pressure and body temperature fluctuate a lot with my RSD. It is scary and annoying to lose control over such basic body functions.

She could be taking you off of Xanax and replacing Klonopin because Klonopin is cheaper. I take that and it is actually listed as one of the meds good for spasticity of the muscles with RSD. Xanax could have a different property to it that isn't as effective. That may actually help you more.

Again, I am sorry for your pain and frustration. I hope you get proper treatment as you deserve it and you clearly aren't getting it. Please keep us posted!!! I wish you all the best!!
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote