View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 12:27 PM
kelly6449ed

kelly6449ed

thank you Mominpain

you are right it is so frustrating, the Nero she wants to send me to use to be in with one of the Nero Dr's I seen back in Feb of 07 and he thought I was drug seeking, ha, even my GP stop that, she told him that in no way, that I was
she has been seeing me for 20 years, and knows its hard to get me to take anything, and ran a MAP on me witch came back ok, so we did get that cleared up, but I was not taken Series by that Dr, witch did not help
when I can back from NJ to MI ,,I came back due to the Dr's out there all said I need surgery on my neck, but my family was all here in Mi, and it would be better for me to just come back here so that they could take care of me
well, we sent up to see that Nero Dr from there, when I came back, As you know you are only given a mouth at a time on your pain meds,
when I went in to see him, I had 3 weeks left, and I did ask him, who do I go to get refills, only cuz I had 3 weeks left, and I was told DO NOT JUST STOP
TAKEN THEM! but they set me up with a pain clink, and they still had not had a Apt set up, with the pain Dr
well, almost 3 weeks later, I was almost out, so I called and he was out of town, his Nurse, told me to go back to NJ, NJ! I said I can't, I am from here
and I only had 2 day's left, of meds, so I did call my pain Dr' in NJ
he called them, and gave them heck about it, I got a call back to come in and pick up the scrip, for 2 weeks,
ok I got my pain meds, but when I had to go back in for a recheck after that Dr came back in town, HE GAVE ME HECK!! and yelled at me, that he was so mad at me for having my Pain Dr from NJ call and make them write me my pain meds, that he would not even talk to me about my neck, and that was the last time I seen him ,,,then the next thing I knew I was being labeled as a drug seeker,
that sure did not help me at all,
so now I am going back to the Nero that was with him back then,
but I am not on any pain meds, stop them over a year ago,
just so sick of all of this,
hope you can understand what I am saying in here, I know my spelling is not the best, blush,

Every thing I read spams are part of RSD, and you are right Klonopin
works better for RSD, so I hear, its funny, last year one of my Dr's wanted me to go on it, and my GP did not think I needed to, but now she dose,
UGGG makeup your minds!!!! I did not say anything to her about that,

is Anyone getting help with Klonopin?
thank you mominpain,
Kelly
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote