View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 01:05 PM
kelly6449ed

kelly6449ed

yes my mom was with me, and she did not like him ,,,
I did take a tape recorder with me when I went to the IME DR! and got him
the hole 20 mins he spent with me, and even letting me fall down, due to that I could not get up on the table, for him, and I yelled for someone to please get me my W/C my leg was giving out on me, and I fall back and only landed half of my butt in it, no one gave out a hand to help me, its on there, and I was in full spasm and was falling out of my W/C only then did his nurse reach out to help me, but I yelled in pain, from her garbing me that way, and then he said why are you falling out of your W/C and why are you yelling,,, OMG!
the table he wanted me to get up on was one of the old wooded ones,
and a tiny little step for me to step on, I ask for help or for them to lift me up there, no one help so I knew I could not get up there, UGG only to give it my bast, and down I was going, but I do have all of it on tape plus my best friend was right out side of the door, ,,,,smiles she could hear everything going on

Oh I know we all have are horror stories, and they make me just as upset about them then mine,

ty and peace
Kelly
PS that Dr, that did that to me, saying I was a drug seeker, also told me
I am not your Dr, and I am not going to treat you, why did he say yes to seeing him then? and I told him I came a long way to see him, only to be told no!!

thank you mominpain
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote