View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 02:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Oh Kelly, that just breaks my heart for you.

The doctors you are seeing are clueless to say the least. You need a doctor that has treated RSD and understands the symptoms and the agony and the need for the right medication.

I would call around to see if any other doctors in your area have treated RSD.. I wouldn't go back to the ones that have abused you by not treating you properly..

I had a similar incident when I had my first lumbar sympathetic block.. I came in, in a wheelchair, I can't walk
without my walker..and only then on the tips of my toes on
the bad foot.. They expected me to get out of the W/C and climb on the table.. They eventually after heckling me to climb up they realized I couldn't.. DUH!! They finally lifted me up there.. Then they started right on in with the block without adding any sedation to my IV until after they started.. I refused to make another appointment for my second block.. No way!

I have rolling spasms in my thigh that is sometimes helped by Baclofen..Some nights are ok and others are terribly
painful..

All I can say is we all deserve to be treated with compassion and knowledge.. I wish that for you,Kelly!

Hugs,

Pauliana

Pauliana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote