View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 05:49 PM
kelly6449ed

kelly6449ed

Oh that just broke my heart when I seen though pic, the lady that helps me took them so I could see what he was like without me,

LOL oh the bones!! he gets them stuck all the time,
but one day, I could not get one out, my dad told me to take a towel and put it in his mouth, and that will hold it open so he can not bite down,
ya, well I did what he said and just kind of pulled it out, so for now on, he gets only biger bones or smaller ones, he likes the big ones best, I have a ton of pic of bones stuck in his mouth, LOL it only hurt him that one time,
but he loves them so much and I like giving him them they last longer,
you can buy them at the meat counter, and they are cheeped then dog bones, witch he gets them also, for his teeth,

he never leaves my side, he is right here now, he is only 9 moths old and big!
80lbs now,
from the start he was diff, use to walk under my W/C till he could not fit no more, then would pull me up the stars, I would hold on to his coller,
then when I fall I would grab it and I would say back back and he would back up, and help me get up, then when he would play tug of war, with me
he would just stand there, and not pull hard at all, with everyone else
look out! he will take your arm off,
then I could tell him to go and get something, like my sock he took off with
and he gets it, he is doing a lot of tricks, I am amazed so is everyone that see him doing all of this, he will put things right in my hands if I ask him to,
he will not bite down on me, like when he wants something,
he just comes up and opens his mouth and kind of gives me a little pull,
and takes me to where and what he wants, I tested him one day
just to see, I would go with him and then go in a diff, way, he would come right back and get me, I know he was going for his treats,
and he gets in the shower with me,,, so I have to lock him out,
he will not touch my food, I can have chips right next to him, and say ok you can have one, he takes one and will not try for more,

got to love him, well we talk all the time, and I cry on him he will not move when I am doing that,
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Pauliana (02-04-2009)