View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

Attachment 505

good morning.
i am off to a good healthy eating this week. it really did pay off for hubby to go grocery shopping sunday without me. heck..mr workout body builder bought healthy healthy food. i buy healthy food...but the extra healthy did the trick. lol

he is on the band wagon to help me get the 10 lbs off. changed his tactics. thank goodness! lol.

i am back on my herbal teas. sure helps with this cold weather. i even dug out my mug warmer.

grandmonkey and i are dancing fools. crank up the radio...and have some fun silly time. hehehe...i do a mean air guitar now. have an awesome little teacher.

awesome for getting to curves alffe! hehe..bizi...i had a late jammie day today too.

billie had a late night...or kinda early morning. so...howdy howdy sweet billie when you check in!!

and jan...rest and heal that mouth. gentle (((hugs)))...btw...i snuck over and stole all the chocolates with nuts...just incase they might hurt to chew.

hi nancy....hello nacy.... i hope you have a wonderful day too. take some time for yourself if you can. a 5 minute brain vacation.

and to all those who haven't checked in yet...drink a glass of water...

Last edited by Curious; 08-29-2007 at 04:29 PM.
Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote