View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 09:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Yes

I have this problema nd have been diagnosed as having Bipolar I, mixed, etc. What usually happens is that I get so many thoughts and ideas in my head that I can't think of things outside ofmy own head, it almost seems like a berserk TV going on and on fromc hannel to channel. I won't be able to sleep, I will feel hypersexual and try to do many things at one time, but never what I am really supposed to be doing. I get irritated with everyone around me very easily. At the same time I will start to cry for no reason, feel no energy at all - then lots of energy. Feel sad and like have a preoccupation with dying, and then suddenly feel like I could do anything.
It makes me feel crazy - except for when ithappens and I don't notcie the episode ocming on (like I didnt this time). It also happens a lot. I am now on Lamictal, wellbutrin, abilify and risperdal. I am wonder if I shoudl get my doctor to stop the wellbutrin, I wonder if its causingme problems. I also tend to get on forums and also e-mail people long e-mails. I dont usually ever go on forums...unless I'm mixed or manic... so I guess y'all can guess where I'm at today