View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 02:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

((((((Pam)))))),

Too much pain and too much heartache for one person to have to cope with

I wish we could all take turns holding you until some of the pain and some of the heartache lets up

I know how hard it is to lose a family member to suicide. My Brother killed himself 40 years ago last October 24th It's the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. I wish -- I wish -- society would teach kids how to cope with life. I wish everyone knew that suicide never solves problems. It just transfers them to the survivors.

Pam, I know some of the 7734 that you're in now. Not "exactly" -- but similar.

Would it help for you to connect up with a bunch of us -- sort of like a "helping hand" chain?? -- my instant messaging is active. I'm sure there are others that would be willing to help you through this too.

Pam, please hang on tight to all of us. There's a better way than what you've been thinking lately. Do you have someone in your "real life" that you can have 'soul conversations' with?? If you don't -- it might be a good idea to hook up short-term with a psychiatrist who can help you until you get your balance back.

No one knows how much 'disruption' suicide causes to EVERYONE around -- fellow students, co-workers, spouses, relatives, friends. It rains hell down on everyone. It affects everyone. It makes suicide "an option" for everyone that's been even remotely affected by it.

I read a book once -- it explained "Jewish Therapy" -->> tea and talking until the pain and hopelessness that you feel become just experiences that you share with your fellow human beings. That's what you need to do, sugar, talk this all OUT -- get it out of your system -->> so it doesn't hurt so much, so you can work on it, so you can cope with it.

Bless you, Pam. BIG HUGS. Send me an instant message -- ANY TIME you want to talk.

Barb

Last edited by moose53; 12-05-2006 at 02:30 PM.
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote