Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face sorry...

doesn't make much difference. Podiatrists would like some
money too! LOL

I am reminded of the YEAR ~~ a whole year that my husband spent on a Federal
Grand Jury. The Federal Grand Jury was only seated once a year. It was a LONG HAUL.(4 days a week). This was many years ago, when Dilaudid was heavily diverted in Detroit.
There was no oxycodone then, or the other newer narcotics we see today.

My husband was the foreman. He signed the indictments, which went to the prosecutor.
I can't tell you how many undercover agents he watched testify (complete in their
undercover clothes), and how many (dozens) of podiatrists were involved!
The trick back then was to claim hammertoe releases, to Medicaid, for false payment and to write fraudlent RXs for Dilaudid for street use! To this day I don't trust most
Podiatrists...even tho I do have one for myself and son, who is quite good. It took me a while to find him...and when he offered a hammertoe service a while back, I caught MY BREATH (and refused). My hammertoes from standing corrected with magnesium.

I am not suggesting that YOUR podiatrist is "crooked", but they do have a reputation in some places for needing money. I wonder what took yours so long to discover Benfotiamine? Must be a sales rep that came in to tell him. Betcha. If you get the name of the company I'll look it up. The ones who sell only to chiros, podiatrists and MDs do not sell to the public, as a rule.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote