View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Aussie? Good find....

in many ways.
Echoes....you are soo right, Mrs. A did all the right things, but it does sound like the evaluation and treatment was a bit patronising? DUH? When you get disabling numbness and can't walk...then your hands start-WELL? Who wouldn't have 'red alerts' screaming in their brains? And, with some good reason as well..that the doc did NOT test for further inflammatory issues is borderline negligent. [I know, I've gotten one of those tee shirts]. Not to mention that some 'PN progressions' can be very serious. Caution on the part of the patient, PLUS diligence on the part of the physician are both called for.
Doctors have asked me if I was 'anxious' about my neuropathy..and I've always replied that 'WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD'NT BE? -Of course I am!' Another DUH? moment? Issue has always been put to rest...with no further comment.
However, it can't rule your life... I know you both, Echoes and Aussie are troopers in trying to get on with things-tho they mite be different now? Life is going on. Hugs and hope to you and to all! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote