View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 10:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I am at my witts end!

I fell of the back of my motorcycle about a year and a half ago, I was out for just a few moments I was wearing a helmet and walked away without any serious injury, I remember everything except the fall itself. 24 hours later I started having dizzy spells, a weird sense of balance, and feeling of heaviness in my head, thankfully my cognition has stayed intact. I went to the Doc had the imaging tests done, all was normal. After all this time I still have had no improvement, every day I struggle with the desire to even going on living, I feel like I'm trapped in a glass box, I can see the joys of my life but can't touch or feel them, the job I once loved is now a nightmare. The only thing that has kept me going is the hope that I will heal, and of course my children. I have tried everything Accupunture, Hyperbolic chamber, therapy, vitamin regiments, and exercise. I have stopped seeing Doctors I'm just going in circles with that, there is nothing they can do. Cigarettes have become my only friend. I feel hopeless, helpless, and desperate I just dont know what to do at this point I am at my witts end with this!
iverr6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote