View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 11:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default here we go

Okay this sounds fun....

1.I too am a wife and mother first, a stat at home mom at that.
2.I always wanted a ton of kids, but I'm done with two. Can't risk another delivery.
3.I love to sing, I have been told by many people I should go professional but I don't want that life, though I have written a couple songs.
4.I also love scrapbooking and am told I am very crafty. In fact my neighbor said I should have got housewife of 2008 because I'm so crafty and like make things home made.
5.I recently started decorating cakes and made one that looked like Lightning McQueen for my sons second birthday (January 31st)
6.I have been a procrastinator since before birth (though I'm trying to work on that) My poor mom was in the hospital on Christmas Eve in false labor and then in there again on New Years Eve this time in real labor, but I wasn't born till January 2nd. Poor Mom.
7.I was a waitress when I was working, I wish I still could.
8.I was waiting tables when I met my hubby, he says the first thing he noticed about me was that I was a hard worker.
9.My hubby took me to my first concert on our second date, it was Kenny Chesney's No Shirt No Shoes No Problem tour.
10.I was 19 when I got pregnant with my daughter and 20 when my husband and I got married and I wouldn't change one bit of that.
11.My husband proposed on Mothers day when I was pregnant with our daughter.
12.We got pregnant, bought a house, had a baby, and got married in just over a year.
13.I love my In-laws, they're great. How lucky am I.
14.I'm very outdoorsy.
15.I love to camp and have campfires but rarely get to go anymore.
16.Both my brothers were Boy Scouts and my parents were troop leaders so I got to go along to all of the meetings and outings, I was like the troops little sister.
17.I climbed a fake rock wall when I was nine on one of the boyscout outings, when I got to the top I had to do the splits to reach the last foot hole and then lift myself on that leg, and I did it. All the Boy Scouts were cheering for me.
18.I was hit by a small pickup when I was nine while I was on my bike, I broke the driver side mirror off with my left shoulder.
19. I stepped on an underground bee hive while I was at a day camp with the Boy Scouts and got stung on my legs and thumbs over a hundred times.
20.I'm not a girlie girl by any means, I only wear make up on special occasions, but I'm not a tom-boy either.
21.I hate to be helpless but am afraid of heights and don't like to use power tools
22.I love horses and wish I could go riding, it just costs too much.
23.My husband spoils me way more than I deserve.
24.I love to cook.
25I love to plan parties but don't have the energy to do it anymore.

Okay I know I'm not that interesting but it's all I could think of

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
I saw this on Facebook and couldn't pass it up! We always talk about MG, and that is awesome, but I thought this way we could get to know each other better...........

I think it will be really interesting. Just type something that you think no one else on this space knows about you..........

1. I am a wife and mother first and foremost.
2. I love extreme weather and plan on chasing a tornado after my remission.
3. I have mild OCD/control issues. In fact, the first time I saw Tony Shaloub vacuuming the ceiling on Monk, I thought "How sexy", though I am married to the polar opposite - thank God!
4. My husband is the only man I ever wanted to marry.
5.I am an Aries. My hubby is a Taurus.
6. I would love to be a decorator. It fills me with so much joy to make my home look beautiful!
7. My son, niece and hubby light up my life and give me so much joy.
8. I do not make friends easily, but once I do, they are friends for life - literally.
9.I am a huge animal lover and collect strays all the time. I have 5 dogs and 2 cats.
10. I am guarded and very shy.
11.I love reading old books (mainly mysteries) and watching old movies.
12. I have a very dark sense odf humor.
13. I would love to have another baby - most of the time.
14. I love to travel - all thanks to Mike!
15. There is nothing better than sitting and snuggling in front of the fire with Mike. I also run the a/c and the fire at the same time when I am down.
16. I am a huge believer in "creature comforts" and do not like "roughing it" at all!
17. I am a total "girly girl".
18. I pray every day - every day.
19. I could never be a "country club" wife - way too boring!
20. I love old homes.
21. My son and I have the same personality. Poor Devon
22. Mike and I are best friends.
23. I am not forgiving, though I am trying very hard. Life is just too short to hold a grudge.
24. I will watch ANYTHING directed by Hitchcock.
25. I used to think that Lurch from the Addams family was HOT!!!!!

Now I know mine is boring, but hopefully some of you will add something of real interest............

Erin
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote