View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:57 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Stupid eye and jello legs enough already!

You know yesterday I was accomplished! I got so much stuff done. Today I dragged through but managed to accomplish quite a bit.

AND THEN........
I stopped by the store and all of a sudden the jello legs kicked in. You guys ever know when you are about to splat? And I find myself forcing my legs to march picking them up extra high because I know I am about to fall for no reason. Tripping over the imaginary leprechaun is fine when you are at home but not in the middle of friggin WalMart! So I grab a cart and I am using this darn thing to walk and I am imaging my life at the age of 28 and praying to any god who will listen that I don't end up needed a walker by the time I am 30. Oh and it may be over exertion or stress or just me freaking out about the legs but of course my ON continued to get worse as the day progressed. I was driving home (all 50 miles) with one eye.

Anybody have any recommendations for when you feel it coming or have you tried anything that made the ON a little better? Obviously me staring at the computer screen all day yesterday made it worse.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FinLady (02-07-2009), TwoKidsTwoCats (02-08-2009)