View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default I Love You!!!!1

I feel just fine, thank goodness.

I had the nice bowl of low sodium Wedding soup from Cambells. Very very nice soup. It's freezing here today.

I do exercise every day on my health rider and my Tony Little Air flyer glider thing. Someone next door who moved out threw it away. It was just perfect. I dragged it into my home and that was over a year ago. Imagine getting this for nothing???

But I'm the type of person, if I get a stupid pain, I think "oh my god, what is it this time". I mean, I go to Cornell, I go to my doctor, I eat right. I try and do what's right for my body at my age, but the trouble is I'm 59 and I think I'm 29.

Not very smart. I know me, if it snows, I'll probably be out there shoveling for two hours. I do this every year. Hasn't killed me yet.

I was pretty sure that darn "not a ba-boom" sound I heard was the mitral valve thing. But when I go on December 18 for my monthly diabetes physicial at my primary care, he'll listen to my heart and my lungs and examine my neck and lymph nodes and look here and there and he'll say "how's your arthritis" and I go, "still there". I've had degenerative joint disease since I'm 40. And scoliosis (that's a ***** sometimes, believe me), but I don't even take an aspirin. I have to be in a lot of pain to even take a motrin. I'm trying to undo years of obesity and diabetes. Well, I've been doing this for 5 years and I got my sugar down, my weight down and hopefully my ticker will keep ticking.

Thanks for at least giving me what I wanted to hear. Let's hope someone doesn't come on board and say "oh no, run right to your doctor, that's an arythmia". I really don't think it is.

Take care,

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote