Thread: DVD vs CD?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 07:18 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink Lara...

You know I sent that question to my son, and he could have misunderstood..etc. Or he doesn't know what is now available.
I guess pirates do this, convert one type to another and sell. <shrugs>

He is learning now that he is out of school, how fast our memories and learning start to atrophy (if you don't use it all the time). He used to be really swift on the computer, and last time he was here to help me with the Evernote upgrades (he uses them at work), he managed to mess me up!
In my area of expertise, one can get REALLY stale, and I know how to avoid that. But he needs to still learn it.

Right now he is programming a new product at his job and then testing it out. And doing the help desk too. He says no matter how long or thoroughly you test it out, SOMETHING will remain as a bug... Personally I don't think I could do what he does!
I am biological and real, and this programming is too etherial for my mind! LOL

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote