View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 03:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

LOL yep it was uncomfortable.

I wore a bra that was 2 sizes to small, and then added the tape on top to smush me even more.

When we got to the reception, I took the tape off and loosened the bra - and unbuttoned half of the buttons in the back of the dress (it was buttons from neck to tailbone).

I have a ton of picutres from my wedding day of me wearing that dress - but the only pictures that show the back of the dress were taken at the church The photographers knew that once we got to the reception that the should not take any pictures that would show the back of the dress

The pics of me dancing with my hubby and my dad all show me from the front or the side, or are zoomed in on the face of hubby or dad so that the back of the dress was out of the pic.

But it was still uncomfortable to be taped for even a short amount of time, and to wear a bra all day that was 2 sizes too small.... but it was worth it