View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 08:14 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaeNae View Post
Ok I'm gonna be the one to say it...as everyone knows I am sometimes the queen of tough love.

How many more posts of people ignoring you...no one talking to you....being a bother to everyone...this is thread number what? In every single one everyone tries to encourage you...several offer to PM back and forth with you....I personally texted, called, and emailed with you. * edit*

Hopefully someone can encourage you enough *edit* this life is only what you make it out to be. Not trying to be a b-word here but speak from some experience. *edit* JMHO

I believe that the above post should have been sent in a PM....but since it wasn't I will comment on it here on this forum.

IMHO......this site is about support.......helping each other along the way. Some of us need more help and support than others. We're all at different stages.......I remember when some of us needed lots of support while going through difficult life changes. And everyone was and is there for whoever needs it.

We never know what's going on at the particular moment someone is posting. We cannot see beyond the forums and the posts into the individual heart of the poster.

If someone reaches out (no matter how many times they have before) for help there's a reason for it. And I don't believe any of us should sit in judgment as to whether or not that person is justified in asking for help.....or simply venting about the unfairness (real or perceived) of their life at that particular moment.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by Chemar; 02-06-2009 at 08:43 AM. Reason: editing quoted post
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PJAMES (02-06-2009), Twinkletoes (02-07-2009)