View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahbut View Post
I asked him about the dx written on the paper. He said to me, "Charlotte, I am sorry that upset you and I am sure it was hard to see. You were there for the Infusion for a dx of MS, yes I feel you have MS 100%. I also have Laura (the nurse) working on finding a medication I can give you to slow this down for free since you have no insurance. This is the fifth time in less than a year you have been on some type of Steroid's - each time it fixes the problem, that is a sign of MS along with every one of your sx, I am sorry to say but you have MS. It is time to slow this down if we can and I can't wait any longer and either can you."

What a kind doctor! Trying to find a way to help you since he knows you have no insurance. I wish there were more doctors out there with that bedside manner. When I told mine I had no insurance he just sort of shrugged like "oh well, your problem not mine".
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (02-06-2009), weegot5kiz (02-06-2009), yeahbut (02-06-2009)