View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 11:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well for me---Mom and Dad--both got tremendously ill--my case with my state went terribly south

my rental I live in is in forclosure-------

not that my issues trump anyone else's------But I had enough---My meds--Work---Then they dont-----I just keep on getting weaker---

Sorry I am so neg---I have no release------I am scare I will be dead----soon

my Wife is growin tired of being wife---mother---maid----Maintenance guy----Her and me-------

I am so freek'n lonely----etc---I could go on----

PM me---By days end after someone touches my PC I know not who emailed me PM ME PC'd me----anything---------

I am as confused as tired----I can not help it-----everyone else has thrown stones------I may be weak---But I can take it-----

soo0n I wont have a home or a computer to know better-------Cause when you have no money the world takes horrible advantage of you---I know----I was foreclosed on in MAY---WAS told it could NEVER happen to ME---I am Handicapped---Yep I was given less than 2 weeks 2 leave......And its happening again....sorry I am moody...

Sorry others touch my stuff and I not know who whatevers me........

really what ever!!

Winston Churchill
PJAMES is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (02-06-2009), Desinie (02-06-2009), Kitty (02-06-2009), soxmom (02-06-2009), Twinkletoes (02-07-2009)