Thread: Pain meds????
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Lawyer trouble. RSD relief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnchef View Post
In regards to the legal representation, I had posted this on another thread. Just to verify my predicament. Thanks J.
1st time to answer, so hopefully I'm replying right.
You had to sign something to start seeing this attorney. If you don't have a copy, get a copy from their office. It should have the details on how to get out from his "representation". If the attorney works on contingency, you may be able to get out of the contract cheap or free, depending on what he has done so far; ordered records, etc.
On the meds, Walmart, or possibly any pharmacy offering $4 generic, prescriptions should have a list of what they offer. I know Walmart definitely has one. Just take that to your doc & let them decide if you don't know the non-generic for something on the list.
I've had RSD for 6 years now & I rarely take meds for it. I've just limited my activity, drastically to avoid the symptoms. I had three ganglian-lumbar injections. The first was the only one that helped. A while back, I was sick with something unrelated & was prescribed: Dicyclomine 10mg, Promethazine 25mg & Sulfameth/Trimethoprim 800/160 tabs (antibiotic) & had no pain for that week. I was sick still & couldn't jog to test out how much relief. I couldn't tell you how often or how many of the the first two that I took. Or if one or the combo of more than one is what did the trick. I haven't had the same illness again & haven't had the same scripts. But it's something that did miraculously help me. I REALLY hope this helps another RSD sufferer.
juno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote