View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 02:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default not the person you think i am

apperantly *edit* there was someone with a similar name . as i am not this person and this probably why i didnt feel so welcomed here i couldnt figure it . i thought that i had said somethign wrong but figured it out. the only way i found out if some of you go to brain talk you found out about vics passing i had know vic for years i was 16 when i got rsd and him and alot of the old timers from the late 90's helped to understand what just happend to me i was scared and off them (you) helped not to be so scared i lost all my friends at age 16 went from being an athlete to not being able to walk let alone go to school. so please understand that i have never in my life started attacks on ppl on any of these forums i ve been around so long i used to go to the mass general rooms and thats were i meet alot of you . *edit* i am here just like you in alot of pain and not anyone to understand how i feel

-carrie

Last edited by Chemar; 02-07-2009 at 12:39 PM. Reason: some edits needed for the sake of all our members here
angelrsd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote