Thread: TOS pain?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 11:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh so DITTO...

...and I now know I have pec minor syndrome from the info on this forum. Knowledge and understanding is your best defense. It helps so much when I understand why.

Jo has given you great advice. Just take some time and read our threads. You may find something to help you start your journey back. There are many things you can do to help yourself.

I'm doing so much better I don't want to complain. It's taken a long time and a mirad of things. I never gave up. I won't give in. I don't regress gracefully. But yes you will have to stop doing things that irritates you the most. When you say "I can't do..." are you still doing it? Those are the things you should not do at all for a while.

The infrared and LED lights are a miracle for me. Been using those on and off for about 2 years now, first in PT and now I have my own units to use. Now, I'm driving without pillows for arm supports. WOW !!! Still don't go far but can do two cities in one day without a major setback.

Keep in touch and let us know how you're progressing.

I believe it can get better. I also believe it can get worse. My prayers are with you and all TOSers.

...would it be appropriate to say "PECers"....???? TOSers and PECers LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (02-08-2009)