View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by legzzalot View Post
Thanks you guys. Glad I am not alone. (sorry you are all here with me). You know my doc said I have RRMS. Isn't is supposed to Remit some time? Am i misinterpreting one of the R's??? He says the attack could last for a few days or a few weeks. it's been 6 months! Can I call the pharmacy and ask for a refil on the remitting part of my Dx?
My doc said RRMS too for me, but I have a couple of stuff that sticks around. Then I have what I call my "MS grab bag" that the bod seems to pick and choose each day what I'll have. I've only had one SX fully remit - of which I'm so thankful for 'cuz it was the worst one I've had so far.

We all experience things differently (a designer disease is what my bro calls it, lol) , so I'll go with what I've gone through. The longest I've ever had a flare was 3 months. During the flare, the new stuff is constant and always there.

After it's done, the SX's from the flare seem like they go into that grab bag I was talking about. Sometimes the weather will cause something to pop up, sometimes only when I push too hard ('cuz I'm stubborn. ), get a fever, etc. etc. It took me almost 3 years, but I do have a bit of a pattern to know what to expect thanks to journaling. I still have stuff that pops up and surprises me from time to time.

Hang in there! Hope you feel better soon.

Dx'd MS 2007, Fibro 2009
FinLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote