View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I think I might be trying to get something. My son has a bad cold and I've been avoiding direct contact with him if I can manage it. I wash his sheets and pillow cases every day in the hopes of getting rid of the germs.

I've been feeling so tired for the past couple of days and today my throat feels swollen. My legs feel like they weigh 100 pounds apiece and I just have no "get-up-and-go" like I usually do. And.....the numbness in my right hand is worse today. When it gets worse it gets painful.

I hope this is just a "spell" and not a full blown event. I'm drinking plenty of liquids (water and some orange juice) but don't have much of an appetite....which is just fine by me. Won't hurt me a bit!

I have felt so good on LDN that when I have a time of not feeling so good it seems very apparent. Otherwise, I've been doing just fine on it. I wouldn't be without it!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
clark49 (03-11-2009), Lady (02-07-2009), SallyC (02-07-2009)