Old 02-07-2009, 04:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default So Sorry Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly6449ed View Post
Hello All

Well I got my IME report back today, OMG what a lair
I am so happy I taped him this time, for one he said that when I was ask to get up on the table, the IME DR and his Nurse ask to help me up,
no there never ask to help I told them I would need help, and said here is a step stroll for me, in his report, he goes on to say when his nurse and him tryed to help me up, I then started to cry and yell you are hurting me, and you are going to let me fall,
no that is not what happen, I told them that I needed my W/C I was going to go down, no one help me, and when I got in my W/C, half on my butt was in it
I was in spasm, and I was falling out of my W/C it was then I said you are just going to let me fall, then is when the nurse grab me, and pulled me back in my W/C, that is when the IME Dr said why are you falling and why are you yelling,
I said that it hurt when she grab me, and it was not me, it was the spasm,
its all on TAPE!
he even goes on to shoot down the Cleavland Clinic, on there findings, like having DDD and spine stoniness, and he said there was no evdince of that
wow wow wow
I am just can not go on,reading this, I am so upset over his lies, but happen that I had a tape recorder with me this time

Peace
Kelly
PS he also says in there that I said to him to look at all the pretty colors in my foot, and then he said I told him that it was from the rsd spreading, I never said that to him, I did say it was changing colors, and then he ask me what was wrong with my foot, I said I DID NOT KNOW that it was like that last year also but worse,! he even said yes, its all on tape, OMG
Kelly,
I'm so sorry you have been treated like this! Please know that we all really do care! I am so glad that you taped all of this. You will have your day!
When I had my IME as the doctor finished he said " I don't know what to do, I guess I'll call the insurance agent...cause you have RSD and Fribomyalgia"
As if he was stumped as to what to do because he really believed I had a problem...Go Figure!
Anyways as unfair as it all is, I can tell you that stress can really cause pain.
From recent experience!) I understand that your angry and you have a right to be, but just don't let it hurt you.
Kelly, I need to thank you personally for being concerned about me amidst all that you are going through. Please take care. Much love from me!
Your friend Di
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote