View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 04:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi angelrsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelrsd View Post
apperantly *edit* there was someone with a similar name . as i am not this person and this probably why i didnt feel so welcomed here i couldnt figure it . i thought that i had said somethign wrong but figured it out. the only way i found out if some of you go to brain talk you found out about vics passing i had know vic for years i was 16 when i got rsd and him and alot of the old timers from the late 90's helped to understand what just happend to me i was scared and off them (you) helped not to be so scared i lost all my friends at age 16 went from being an athlete to not being able to walk let alone go to school. so please understand that i have never in my life started attacks on ppl on any of these forums i ve been around so long i used to go to the mass general rooms and thats were i meet alot of you . *edit* i am here just like you in alot of pain and not anyone to understand how i feel

-carrie
Hi Carrie, I am Zida from BT. I too was a very good friend of Vic's. I was the one that posted of his passing. I am so glad to see you here. Vic had spoken of you to me. I do remember you. I'm sending out a warm welcome to you. I certainly hope I haven't overlooked your presence here, but if I have I'm here to welcome you back home. I have been going through some unpleasant life situations recently and have needed more support lately than I have given. But I'm here if you want to talk about anything, Vic, the old BT or just anything. Again, welcome home. There are the great newbies and some of the oldies but goodies, and we are all here for you. Love Di
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote