View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 08:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie99 View Post
I remember how dreadful it was to dicifer what symptoms were actually caused by my PN and what was from anxiety. And the many nights I would sit and wonder if anxiety is actually a physical complication/symptom of PN resulting purely from nerve dysfunction. When I read this article it struck a chord in me. Because if you can remember the lines were so blurry for me. One doctor called it plain old anxiety another called it autonomic dysfunction. It was the chicken and the egg at times too.

I think she did the right thing by seeking help. Lord knows how many GP bills I payed the first 2 years when my "anxiety" was out of control.

I wouldn't mind if the medical field explored this connection between anxiety, PN & autonomic instability caused by PN a bit more.

Cheers,
Aussie
Totally know where your coming from, because I am there now. I sit and wonder what is anxiety and what is pn. I think I mentally have caused muscle twitches just from anxiety. This is getting expensive too, I am finding it so hard to relax, without spending money(therapist, massage, etc.) I also had myself convinced last week, I had autonomic pn, which the doc dismissed. Well its nice to know I am not going crazy alone, but don't wish this on anyone!
sadfeet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote