Thread: So tired...
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 08:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default So tired...

I have been feeling sad and pretty crappy for about a month. I am in a funk and thought I'd come here and complain to those that will understand how I am feeling. I have been exhausted for over a month now. I can drink two cups of coffee, then take a 2 hour nap right after, and still wake up exhausted.

I won't go into all the boring details but I am – make that was – active in my DD's Girl Scout troop and the PTSA at her school. This week I informed both groups that I can no longer hold my positions and next year they need to find a replacement. It really hurts that I can no longer do these simple jobs and help out in my DD's activities.

I also had to tell my BIL that I can't watch his twins anymore because of how I have been feeling. Then I feel bad because I can't help out. I love watching the twins and their older sister. I can't even hold one of the twins for long when we go visiting.

To make these worse I feel like all my DH and DD do is criticize things I do. From the way I shoveled the driveway to the fact that I didn't mash the potatoes enough in the mashed potatoes and everything in between. I'm sure I feel this way because of how I have been feeling and it's probably not that bad. My DH works horrible, crazy hours and most weeks he is not around to help in the house for days and if he is, he is sleeping (he works a lot of nights).

On top of all this, we are still waiting to get water. We have a private well and it has high levels of arsenic, along with our neighbors. We have to pay for the insulation of the pipes which will be added to our taxes and also pay a plumber – in cash – to connect us to the pipes. I am feeling overwhelmed at how much money we need to come up with by Spring. That just adds to my awful mood. And I'm tired of buying gallons of bottled water every week, filling up jugs of water at my parents' house and lugging it all home.

Okay, I'm done with my rant. Thanks for reading. I need a vacation. Some place warm and sunny on a beach with a drink in my hand. Anyone want to join me???
karousel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (02-07-2009), NurseNancy (02-08-2009), SallyC (02-09-2009), soxmom (02-12-2009), Twinkletoes (02-08-2009)