View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 11:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have a question.

I have a Thyroid goiter which is visible, with many nodules in it. I can't touch the outside of my neck for pain or wear anything close up to my neck because it hurts my Thyroid so much.

I have been to my Endocrinologist for years, had it dx'd as such, and biopsies were taken. I had an MRI of the neck and Thyroid done, and an Ultra sound over the years also.

It is benign, TG. The pain from the pressure on my throat from the enlarged thyroid was just another disease with pain for me. No medication for it, as tests are within normal range.

My E.N.T. doctor wanted to remove half of it, the largest side and put me on Thyroid meds for life last year.

Having said that, I now have noticed that since I have been on LDN the Thyroid has shrunk to normal and no pain whatsoever. I can touch it and put on a turtle neck sweater even. This is amazing.

Do you think that after the last 5 years with this Thyroid condition that the LDN is responsible for this response? I just noticed it these last two weeks.

Thanks for any thoughts on this you pro's might have.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (02-08-2009)