View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 07:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Boxer,

I had a lot of fatigue while on depakote. It was so bad that I was napping several times during the day.

I never had double vision or balance issues from the depakote, but I did have them from Neurontin when I tried that for nerve pain. It was scary and annoying.

Have you talked to your doctor about the vision and balance problems? Sometimes a medication will cause initial side effects that will fade as your body adjusts to the medication. I don't know if that would apply to your side effects, but it is something you should discuss with your doctor because vision and balance problems can cause injuries.

About the implants.... have you ever worn one of those "water bras"? When the first same out they had water in them, but I think they are now made with silicone in them. I like them because the silicone is in the BRA not in my body, and I can have an instant larger chest without having surgery.

Take care,
Liz