View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 03:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default 3 is the limit......

Hey Tam,

You are correct that 3 is the limit they say to have on your body at once but they did clinical trials with what I believe are five on at one time.....fine line to walk....I cut mine up and put on scales and around neck down back then down towards knife in back....can somebody please stop making these damn knives!!!......then sometimes another further down...if scrapbooking to keep the pain at bay. I cut all mine in half so I am using a patch and a half total.

I like to keep them on for the 24hrs not 12 I get much better results...take them off in the am to shower or bath or quick wipe up whatever the day is able to let us do.......LOVE these patches...my heart goes out to those who know that it is going to them....you know who u are! Without you no patches!!! love ya to bits!!!

I have found that if your patch is slipping off a little and not staying in place at the edges instead of tape over the patch I use "flash tape" it is used in the fashion industry to hold on strapless dresses or blouse closed where there is a gap so can be used on clothing and skin.....great stick to it and very little irritation. I got mine at a Shoppers drug store not sure where you'd get it guys??? http://www.greatglam.com/pd_flash_tape.cfm
thats what it is and looks like...double sided tape tht you can use on skin!!!
great invention.
http://www.advantagewear.com/flash-tape.html

hope some of that helps!
love and hugs my friends!!
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-08-2009)