View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 04:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blue View Post
I had my accident over a year and a half. When it first happened my scalp really hurt. I was so dizzy and could barely stand in one place. I had this sensation for 3 months of falling backwards. I could be completely upright but have a feeling that I was falling. This has improved and only feel it once in a while. The headaches however have not. When I am stressed it is worse. I have had pain on the top of head and back of head. I am wondering if any other head injury victims feel this? Pleaase let me know...with great appreciation, 2 Blue

welcome
2 blue yes I have a daily head ache and dizziness have you seen a neurologist ? there are things that can be done for the head ache keep hydrated take multi vitamins and b12 omega 3 and 6 fatty acid,s

keep us posted you are not alone with this see, if you can join a head injury group for support, coming to this forum and getting involved has helped me to cope

welcome again
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (02-21-2009)