View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

WOW - You have a lot of injuries, i'm so sorry and really hope you feel better soon!!

I can't help you understand them unfortunately but just wanted to say that I hope you get some much-needed answers real soon and I would definitely speak to your Doctor and see what he/she says!

We never got the results of my MRI so i'm not sure what mine said ... my Doctor just said that I had RSD/CRPS type 1 and that was the end of the matter really as far as he was concerned although I have always wished that I would have asked him what they found!!

I have some of the problems that you have such as the Abromal Gait, Headaches etc etc - I was told not so long ago that my gait on my foot was wrong and I was pretty flat footed and the Doctors also believe that I have one leg bigger than the other!! As anyone ever told you if you are Hypermobile? My Doctor did some simple tests on me and it was found that I was REALLY hypermobile and he said that most people with RSD are hypermobile also and that it could be one of the triggers to develop RSD! I found it pretty interesting and I was told that even if my RSD was to get better that I would always have to have Physical Therapy sessions!!

I hope you get some answers soon and please speak to your doctors and see what they say! Keep us posted when you can!