View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 11:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can put out a small wonder today

I wonder at how wonderful it is to see Scrabble...

I wonder how Twinks is today, and how that writing went, I had to do the same thing, in a way, its healing, even though it is hard...

I wonder how nice it is to see tammi wonder....

I wonder what the Moisses will be doing today....

I wonder about Alffe's house and how busy it must be...

I wonder how Reyn is faring...

I wonder if BJ is around at all....

I wonder if da duck is baking anymore pies...(((hugs)))

I wonder if Bf is well yet....(((hugs)))

I wonder when I will get well...

I wonder how beautiful that poem was that dmack wrote...so inspired....((hugs)) It makes me wonder at the beauty of our family here...

I wonder if I can give gmasue a big ((((hug)))) I do understand, and it is so hard, and I don't understand why our medical field doesn't work more compassionately for those with chronic pain. It can be just as terminal as cancer....~sigh

I wonder how nice it was to see Nikki back, we love you dear friend....(((hugs)))

I wonder if BMW saw the moon last night ((((hugs)))) I wonder if it brought her some peace.

I wonder how jaded is coming with her grandchild (((hugs)))

I wonder how dear curious is doing today....(((hugs)))

I wonder if I can thank pono for her sweet compassion and strong spirit....((((hugs))))

I wonder that my mind is going blank on me, so I will leave big hugs for all of our family here.... may we all feel some peace....

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-08-2009), barbo (02-08-2009), GmaSue (02-08-2009), pono (02-09-2009), tamiloo (06-06-2012), who moi (02-08-2009)