View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 08:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnie View Post
Hello, I'm new to this site. I've been trying to find out about severe tailbone pain. This started recently. I just had a hysterectomy and subfascial sling procedure approximately 7 days ago. I've been having a lot of low back pain, leg and groin pain and more recently severe tailbone pain. The pain is so severe that walking and especially sitting it literally killing me. Anyone have infor about this? I've been taking the pain pills I was prescribed by my doctor but this do not relieve the pain. Any suggestion on the cause of this? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...
((((((Barnie)))))) <<-- those are hugs!!

Just wanted to welcome you!!

""7 days"" -- good grief -- that's way too soon to be feeling top-notch again

Any kind of surgery is an assault on the body. Sounds like what you've been through is "major league".

Have you tried sitting on pillows or on a "donut" (that's a round, inflatable 'thingy" that was designed for (I think) hemorrhoid pain, but it might help for "pain in the tail end" (donut cushion).

I remember I went back to work about 4 days after 8-hour laser surgery for endometriosis. I rode the bus to work and almost passed out from the pain. My doctor said "what the heck were you doing on the bus -- way too soon for that".

Same for you, sugar -- give yourself time to heal. Hugs (and welcome).

Barb.
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote