View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you Kelly for your kind words - I really appreciate them! It can be hard trying to talk about my health conditions but I realised that if I can help someone else get the help and treatment they need and not go through half of what I have that it would be worth it!! I think my RSD and experiences is probably one of the reasons why I wanted to be either a PT or Psychologist when I leave school has I have learnt so much!!

I have just looked at your pictures that you sent in the PM and have replied and sent you some pics of my RSD leg and arm. Your leg looks a LOT like mine although mine is rotated out to the side, not inwards. I also have the strange crease and it looks as though my leg doesn't have an ankle bone as the swelling and rotation is that bad!! I also have a vein near my ankle bone that seems to "pop" out a lot and goes into spasm and it causes extreme pain and discomfort!

I really hope you get the help you need as I hate that you are going through all of this because I KNOW how hard and painful it is! If I can help you or you have any more questions, please let me know - I am here for you always!
kelly6449ed (02-08-2009)