View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 05:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear BluMajo
I will pray for you to find peace in your heart and kindness to not beat yourself up.

While God is there for us, humanity did the surgery on your eyes. We can oray for God to be with the surgeon, but there are risk that our in our bodies because we are human and not excluded from our bodies weak areas.

When the doctor did the surgery, you could not control what problems he may encounter, nor could God. I do hope though through inplied consent the doctor explained any risk and did not promise you improvement as that was wrong. No surgeon should ever make a promise he could not keep.

Do not feel God punished you, why would God ever hurt you? I can't remember the prayer of acceptance, Lord help me to change the things I can, accept the things I can not change and the understanding to know the difference.

We can all pray for you to find guidance for where to go from here. Maybe more time and your eyes will heal, maybe another doctor can offer his opinion.

But when one door is shut, look for the other to open. Accept any outside help to get through this situation. If there is assistance for you in daily life to lessen that stress, we will all pray for those doors to open.

In the meantime I will add you to my prayer list and also ask those that I know have daily prayers to add your need.
I don't know what your religous affiliation is, but maybe a small step would be a visit from someone in the bible study group to stop by once a week when you are ready.

focus on your strong points not the loss, Maybe ask for delivary of books on audio to give you some escape. What things gave you comfort, a favorite blanket, a pet, a slow cooker simmering with anything you feel like adding.

Sorry to be going on and on, but I only wish for something to help your life and battle where you go from here, not what happened already. It seems we can't change our past but we can control what road we travel today.
Blessings,

honey
honeybear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMajo (02-08-2009), Twinkletoes (02-08-2009), who moi (02-08-2009)