View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 05:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I have it too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utah Chris View Post
I am a 28 year old, caucasian, male who's had sensitive skin to the touch on my right temple on my head for the past 1-2 months.

Vocation: Optometrist
Medical history: Unremarkable
Eye-related history: Unremarkable.
Headache history: NONE

It only hurts when I graze it it softly or rub moderately. Increased pressure from my fingers does not necessarily mean an increase in pain or sensitivity. On gross observation it looks as normal as the other temple on the left side. No lumps or anything. I do not get headaches, excluding an occasion tension headache that will radiate from the right side of my neck to the right side of the head (probably a tension related) lasting 2-3 seconds. This feels different though. When I'm not touching it I don't feel it, when I fun my fingers over my right temple I feel it. Does this sound like anything I should be concerned about? Doctors out there--quality imput would be appreciative.
I have the same exact thing..Im 40 and a mechanic for the NYPD, Myne is on the left side just above my temple. I only noticed it when I removed my hat the other day and it grazed my temple. It went away for afew days and I I atributed it to too much computer time and eye strain, But its back and Im getting alittle nervous.. Please contact me if you find out somthing, and I will do the same..Thanks Lou V
aki is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote