View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hello Blue and Welcome to NeuroTalk. Well, honey's post was really spot on, but I just want you to know that I too, had corrective eye surgery a few yrs ago. I had my distance corrected, but still need the ''cheaters'' for reading up close. I sometimes question if I should have done the surgery, but mostly I'm happy w/it, as I can drive at night again.

As far as wondering if God should or could forgive you; just remember that HE is not a vengeful God. He is always there for us and we wonder why HE can't always fix everything and make life wonderful. But, it's not for us to question.
We get the tools we are supposed to use and whatever decisions we make, well~ we have to make the best of those choices. I'm in a bit of an overwhelming tizzy myself lately, but I just keep asking the Lord to give me strength to figure things out.

I am so glad you found us here and hope that you will look around the forums, make yourself at home and join in wherever you feel like it. The members here are wonderful, caring and friendly.

Welcome again!!!

DM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMajo (02-08-2009), honeybear (02-09-2009)