View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 01:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MominPainRSD View Post
Oh......I'm so sorry to hear that. How scary and horrible for a 17 year old to have to deal with. Have you been able to find any consistent relief through the years??? Do you like your pump??? How long into the RSD did you have it put in???
yea the sepsis amost killed me they only reason i lived they said is because i was pregnant with my oldest they said the hormons of the pregnancy is what saved my life. i had the pump put in 04 it was at least 6yrs into having rsd .i had put in after youngest was born. i do like the pump they only thing i dont like is that it sticks out. the reason why is a very little person 4'10 and weight 98-100 lbs so it sticks out and i wont wear alot of bathing souts unless it hides it im kinda **** about it . yes i have had constant relife with i stay at ablut 7-8 when im not haivng flares or other problems with my rsd. the only differnt is the fentnyl in it. the intial surgery to put it was a hard surgery but i had to have it changed in march 08 and it wasnt that bad they dont replace the cath line unless there is a problem but my neuro surgeron told me that its harder the second time they changes it i had alot of sweeling
im not a fan of scs its either gona work or not and there so much risk of infection and it took me 3 yrs for them to convince to get it. after having sepsis im scared about surgeries like that that have a higher risk . i know ppl have had good results with and some that havent
angelrsd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote