Thread: Pity Party
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 02:19 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you Mari and Bizi and Chemar. I 1st reached out for support 16 days ago with this post so there were plenty of opportunities for responses. I'm sure if I took the time I'd find at least 6 to 8 responses since mine that were just chit chattering and not related to BP issues. I feel the chit chat has started to mean more to some than just giving a cyber hug to acknowledge that you hear what the person who is hurting and is saying. **edit** I've been on the BP Forum since 2004 at least and it's not what it use to be. Why don't everyone on here go out and get 3-D freinds for support for themselves? If I didn't need an online support system I would not be here.

I seem to be the least understood BP on this forum. Some may say I don't need a crying shoulder to lean into or arms to fall into because I do not whine, bi*ch, and moan like most. My kind are the kind that need it the most because after years of being the strong one when we snap we snap bad. When we are down or manic with lots of stress we get dangerous to oursleves. What outlets do a strong person have when everyone believes they will be okay without support becasue they're strong and will get through it.

I really do not belong here in the BP forum any longer for all these reasons. **edit** I usually only get the same 2 people, who are Mari and Bizi, respond to me. Thank you to both of you. I believe support should be a give and take deal and I've given so much to a lot of people and have not been given back from others as much as I gave.**edit**
Goodbye.

Last edited by Curious; 02-09-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Per Nt Guidelines