View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 02:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool Hope

Hi I'm Crystal, New drug called Savella comes out in March specifically designed for Fibro and fibro only. FDA approved. Make an appointment with your Rheumatologist now, look at the FMA website or google SAvella. Get ready to try something different. Reports show mild side effects and relief as early as one week. I"ve been trying to start a local support group, looks like it's going to be big, I"m in upstate NY, I also do basset hound rescue so I have lot of connections there. Lyrical made me sick as a dog, I hated it.

Start weaning off the Lyrica now. The day is here to try the new one.
Have you tried trigger point injections? My rheumatologist is the bomb and they work great.
I'm surprised my husband hasn't screamed and ran, especially after my back surgery in November, I can barely do anything yet. I'm so excited about trying Savella and maybe being able to drop a couple pills and have it replace them it's not funny and the time will fly and it'll be on the shelves in no time. I have signed up for email notification for when it becomes available.
I'm just tired of having to bring my cane in order for people to realize I'm disabled. What the back brace doesn't speak for itself?? Duh. I"m 34. Just cause I'm moderately attractive doesn't mean I'm not in enough pain to want to beat the next person that crosses my path. LOL. I hope this helps. Just remember, you're beautiful, inside and out, and hope is on the way.
Sambouka74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (02-13-2009)