View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 03:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfeet View Post
Totally know where your coming from, because I am there now. I sit and wonder what is anxiety and what is pn. I think I mentally have caused muscle twitches just from anxiety. This is getting expensive too, I am finding it so hard to relax, without spending money(therapist, massage, etc.) I also had myself convinced last week, I had autonomic pn, which the doc dismissed. Well its nice to know I am not going crazy alone, but don't wish this on anyone!

http://heartdisease.about.com/cs/wom...sautonomia.htm

I like the above website alot. It explains dysautonomia well. In my case, I had that, or slight autonomic instability rather than autonomic PN. Fuzzy lines I know.

But even "slight" autonomic instability can cause havoc on a person.

I feel for you. I suffered more from this than the pain from the PN. Never knowing if I was going to make it through the night, convinced I was doomed. All tests coming back normal. Fleeting symptoms I could not substantiate. Finally one day I said to myself "let the chips fall where they may,if it is my destiny to die today it's going to happen and I can't stop it."

I got sick and tired of worrying. Finally the anxiety has abated to where I can live relatively normaly again. I hope the same happens for you. If you need to talk you are welcome to PN me.

Aussie
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote