View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 04:11 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Unhappy I would love to hear your opinions... Dont know if this belongs here...

Hi again dear all,

I dont know if it is correct to post this here, if not, please delete my post...

I wanted, I needed to share with you what Im feeling right now...

I had this friend I used to love, to talk with all day, to think about it all day... We used to get along very well, we traveled together... we did crazy things just to be together, like, you know, avoiding exams, missing classes, saving money like crazy, etc...
Suddenly, he found "his perfect girl" and decided to get married next april... He is so different now... his interests are others... She has nothing to do with me... I feel extremely sad because I miss him so much and I thought he felt the same things about me...
I dont talk to him anymore... everything happened to quickly... I miss him a lot and cant imagine, I mean, I dont want to see him married... with children... he is 26 like me...

What to do ? I mean, what to do to support this ??? I simply cant beleive this is happening... I cry all nights... feel abandoned... dont know...

I want to see him again, but at the same time, I would love to simply erase him from my brain...

And then I remember the good times and keep asking why is he getting married ??? What Am I gonna do ?

Too sad.

Sorry for long post.