View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 10:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi all,
I love reading this check-in thing, even when I don't make it, and look forward to it each week. It's getting colder by the day over here, and we have had terrific wind storms in the night. My new little house is lovely and cosy even when the wind is howling round the chimmneys. Rosebud, I am also getting round to being an artist again, but very, very slowly! Go get those dreams!! It's a great feeling to be a beginner again, puts some of the excitement back. I have got the most gorgeous set of soft pastels to get going with in the richest of colours. I am going to have fun. I have some shelves to put up and then I am ready to go, but I look at the electric drill with fear, it is heavy and feels rampant in my hands, as though it is more in control than I am! But I will get there.... please anyone who is 'making' post pictures of what you do, it would be great to see what things emerge, I was so inspired by the WPC site, and felt in awe of some of the beautiful work.

I had good news today - I saw my neuro, who is the top man in PD in these parts, and while he says he simply does not know what exactly is wrong, it is obvious that medication is helping and that he can see no reason to take me off it. He made me give him a sample of handwriting (v.small) and I'll see him again in 6 months. This is the first acknowlegment in 2 years that there IS a PD type problem, thanks CS, Steve, Jaye,Rick, Paula and all the others who have kept me going.

I have just realised that time is running out for preparing for xmas and that I have forgotten to remind my eldest that he IS invited - if I don't make it explicit he thinks he isn't, even though we always expect him! And I will probably never get things posted to the US in time, which means my family on your side of the water will not get their pressies in time, again.......

Caroline, quite a lot of your 'me' bit applies to me too, including the cat, but I have already moved home, best wishes for your move, mine has made a world of difference, hope yours does too. Todd, enjoy your last days as a student - i love your film list. Jeanb, oh do I know that photoshop feeling! The best part of no longer working is that I can legitimately shut down my computer. The worst is that people still ring and ask, I still am perfectionist, and can never say no! And never even touched mirapex... Loved those gorgeous tiles..... More and more people talking about Azilect....

Steve, i know all about flying food, great fun, when it does

Have a good week all.....
Lindy xx
lindylanka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote