View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 08:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm only on my 2nd week of C but I'm having power surges too.

I can’t explain it better than that. For example, I’m sitting here on the computer, reading the news or blogs I read. The next thing I know I get this surge going through my body that feels like it flows through your body and makes me laugh or giggle and rub my hands or something similar, kind of like a surge of happiness or energy. It happens at any time actually, if I’m happy or not.

Its really strange and I want to get up and do something, like clean the house or something requires energy. It goes as quickly as it comes on and its not related to anything. Its plain weird. I’ve had this on and off for quite a while but I always thought of it as something that my body does with my mind to get me going. I almost feel like I’m going to bounce off the wall with that surge. And I’m starting to wonder if this is something normal or MS related. Its starting to bother me, that surge that feels like happiness and energy. Its not something normal.

I never saw The Secret Life of Bees but my favorite movie when I "need" to cry is Top Gun. Does it to me every time.

I hope you feel better about these surges soon
Happy Feet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote