View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 11:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i've experienced all the monthly horrors from 10yo till 45yo... incl. 2 days in bed with horrid migraines and vomiting, plus the excruciating abdominal pain for 7 days... more than enough! however, i know i was not the only one... i never had any pregnancy...

i'm GLAD the bloody visitor doesn't come anymore... at 45, it started to skip a month now and then... for about 3 years, it happened once or twice a year, then, NO MORE for the last 2 years...

during all these years, nothing helped to alleviate my symptoms except for the last few years, i've been using some plants mother tinctures (shepherd's purse and black cohosh) under a naturopath's supervision... however, i still get the emotional and the abdominal pain approx. every 2-3 months... now, i'll take one of the 2 plants (depending on my main symptoms) only when needed... i'm 52

garlic is certainly good to keep many things away... but i'm not sure about the monthly visitor ? i'v always been eating LOTS of garlic, and LOTS of onions too...

good luck!
Canadensis

Monday, Feb. 9: FULL MOON - Tuesday, Feb. 24: New Moon - Tuesday, March 10: FULL MOON

DAILY CHALLENGES: MOBILITY ISSUES, EDS, DISCAL HERNIAS, SCOLIOSIS, SCIATICA, SPONDYLOLISTHESIS, OSTEOARTHRITIS, CHRONIC PAIN, E PETIT-MAL, TBI, TINNITUS, HEADACHES, MIGRAINES, TN, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, PTSD, FM, CFS, BRONCHO-ASTHMA, MENOPAUSE, HYPOTHYROIDISM, HYPOGLYCEMIA, PREDIABETES, IBS, DAIRY & GLUTEN SENSITIVE, MULTIPLE ALLERGIES INCL. FOODS, MCS…

Last edited by LavandulaCanadensis; 02-09-2009 at 11:30 AM.
LavandulaCanadensis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (02-09-2009)