Thread: For Hire: "TKS"
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 02:15 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

OK...I am actually being serious about that...LOL

the reason why I posted this is that I see many people here that care...a lot of them I have gotten to know very well...

I also see folks that are intimidated or scared...and they fear that they might only have 2 views to their thread or 1 or no responses to their threads...

that happens and it can scare the poster away, sure....

the dynamics in the forums are unpredictable, there are times when I'd see a forum hopping and bopping for weeks and then, BOOM,it just dies down....

there are times when I'd see a thread take off and you'd think, go go go, and then boom, it just die down...

and of course, those folks that posted last when the thread dies often think of themselves as the "THREAD KILLER"

I can't agree with "THREAD KILLER" because I believe there is an end to all threads...although some of them do get a second or even third life sometimes, but really, one can only talk about a topic for so much...

If I was to start a thread: "Mosquitos are cute"

I cannot see that thread having a very long shelf life but I would post it anyways because it amuses me...

FORUM....when the Romans and the Greeks let their folks have a FORUM to go to, it was to let them have a voice....

it is very important to have a voice....we are very lucky in this day and age to have a cyber forum to VOICE....

please do NOT let silences intimidate you...you are here for a reason....you NEED support and a lot of folks WILL be here to support you....

I am suggesting one to NOT count numbers of views, replies, or being the "Thread Killer" bother them but to let one's voice out....

and if you feel like you've killed a thread, I am serious, send me a PM, I'd very gladly be a thread killer for you....for I talk a lot of none sense anyways and nobody pays me any mind...LOL

first and foremost, this is a neurological forum....neurology is a hard nut to crack....mental health is a hard nut to crack...if anyone has the answers, we wouldn't be here in the first place....

please post, please speak...please let us support you...newbies, oldies, don't be scared....get your feet wet...

I am not preaching, I understand because I grew up thinking I was alone in a crowded room....but I don't anymore....I hope you'll feel at home here at NT...

((((()))))

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-03-2009), barbo (04-12-2009), Blessings2You (02-13-2009), ewizabeth (02-11-2009), klb1553 (04-01-2009), soxmom (02-09-2009), weegot5kiz (02-12-2009)