View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 05:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberry2277 View Post
Hey everyone... I know it has been a very very very long time since i have been around... But holly crap i am losing it.... .... I am in so much pain.. and I am assuming in the middle of flare... I just dont know what to do to make it better... I have been to the hospital and the pain doc... He increased my opana but only by a little and it doesnt seem to be helping at all... I am not sure what to do at this point but i am pulling my hair out i am hurting so badly!!!

If you guys have any ideas on what to do let me know..

Jacquelina
Hi Jacquelina,
I too understand. I have had RSD for 20 years in July.This is a tough time of the year. I am so sorry you are having this flare. Sometimes my flares run ten days in a row. Its a killer. I will have to "Ditto" what some of the others have said. I take the hottest bath I can stand, then crawl into bed and try to sleep, sometimes that calms things down. Many nights I take more than one bath. Also some relaxing music if you can't sleep after the bath to help you to calm down. I wish there was more I could offer and certainly hope you get control of your flare soon. Watch your diet, and try to keep your stress levels low. Let us know how you are doing. Stay in touch. We are all here for you. Hugs Di
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote